Are you attending the 2015 APA Convention? Don’t miss these APA Books authors:
- Jacquelynne Eccles will be discussing disparities in STEM on Thursday from 12:00-1:50 (Session 1213).
- Ronald B. Miller will be chairing a symposium on abnormal psychology on Friday from 8:00-9:50 (Session 2031).
- Pamela A. Hays will speak about compassion, gratitude, and “well-being strategies” for life on Friday from 2:00-2:50 (Session 2239).
- Kevin L. Nadal will talk about “micro-aggressions and the LGBT community” on Friday from 2:00-2:50 (Session 2241).
- David Matsumoto will talk about the science of nonverbal communication on Saturday, from 2:00-2:50 (Session 3312).
- Zindel V. Segal will talk about “mindfulness in clinical psychology training, psychotherapy practice, and daily life” on Saturday from 8:00 to 9:50 (Session 3039).
APA Books are for sale in the APA Convention bookstore on Thursday and Friday from 7:30-5:00, Saturday 8:00-5:00, and Sunday 8:00-12:00.
If you are an APA Books author with a session at #APA2015, let us know, and we’ll add you to the list above!